Wednesday, August 01, 2007

New Wahoo Morris

After many long months of radio silence, new updates of Wahoo Morris (the web comic) began today.

I’ve spent the last few months pencilling ahead, completing close to 40 pages of Wahoo Morris Book 2. I have begun inking them and should have 5 done by the end of this week, with another 3 or 4 per week through the summer. As I’m sticking to a once a week update schedule, it looks like I might actually be able to keep up with regular updates through the remainder of the year.

Now that some visible progress is being made I'll have a bit more to talk about, so I should be posting a bit more regularly to this blog.

And for a note to those who might be following this blog but aren't aware of my other site, I copy and paste most of these posts, as well as write about stuff not related to Wahoo Morris, at the blog on my personal site www.craigtaillefer.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home